The Hastings District is a large and diverse jurisdiction that offers a varied consent workload covering the full spectrum of urban, coastal and rural issues. We are looking for an enthusiastic Environmental Planner to join our environmental consents team.
The successful candidate will have:
- tertiary qualification in Resource Management or a planning related field
- experience in a resource management or related discipline
- eligibility for full membership of the New Zealand Planning Institute
- initiative and be able to work in a team environment.
- ability to work under pressure
- Public sector experience desirable
- an innovative and proactive approach to solving problems
Applications close: Sunday, 24 March 2019
Read more and apply for this position
Posted: 18 March 2019