The Open Home Foundation, a national Child and Family Support Service is currently seeking a person to lead our Hawke’s Bay Service Centre based in Hastings.
Responsibilities include managing all aspects of the social work and foster care practice, providing day to day team leadership and liaising with local service providers and government agencies.
The successful applicant will have:
• A minimum Social Work Degree qualification
• Care and protection social work experience
• Proven leadership/management experience & practice supervision
• Good knowledge of the Oranga Tamariki Act 1989 and Family Court processes
• Strong empathy with the organisation’s Christian values and its recognition of the special relationship between Maori and Tauiwi
Read More and apply for this position
Posted: 12 October 2017