The Quality Coordinator will play a vital role in ensuring the continuous quality improvement in our two aged care facilities, Elmwood House & Hospital and Taradale Masonic Resthome & Hospital.
The hours of work are 30 hours per week (four weekdays) across both facilities.
- Facilitate Continuous Quality Improvement
- Educate and orientate new staff and assist with the staff education programme
- Monitor staff performance and practice against the quality standards
- To attain compliance standards associated with Retirement Village complexes
- Lead and implement improvement projects
- Support teams to use improvement tools and methods to identify and/or embed improvement initiative
Applications close: 14 January 2019
Read more and apply for this position
Posted: 10 January 2019