The Project Management Team is responsible for the management and delivery of all infrastructure projects and contracts.
This is a key role in planning, organising, leading and controlling large and complex projects. You will have an in-depth knowledge and extraordinary skills in delivering projects and have the drive and passion to deliver a programme of work that will transform the City.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and overseeing infrastructure projects and special projects using standard project management processes
- Coordinate multi-disciplined teams of internal and external resources
- Administer or supervise administration of project contracts and report on contract performance impacts
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Actively contribute to the leadership of the organisation and strengthen its performance culture
- Implementing the development and maturity of NCC Project Management practices and quality
- Providing a program management service, infrastructure, or network wide coordinated view of ongoing projects
- Manage high profile/high risk or large projects involving the coordination of other project management staff parts of which may be delegated to others
- Managing programs of work that are ongoing over multiple years (i.e. Parklands development, Water system network upgrades, shared services contracts parts of which may be delegated to others)
Read more and apply for this position
Posted: 12 April 2019