Hawke’s Bay hosted the 7th annual Wedding Industry Awards (NZ) Gala, held at Linden Estate and Valley D’Vine in Eskdale on Friday 20 August.
“This year saw Wedding Industry Awards NZ (WIANZ) recognise outstanding achievement from the extremely unique talent pool of wedding artisans within Aotearoa. On behalf of the all the WIANZ 2023, warmest congratulations again to our finalists and winners on the night.” says Pete Duncan, Co-founder/Chief Excitement Officer, WIANZ.
Hawke’s Bay had several businesses win awards, selected for their outstanding service, from a wedding industry across Aotearoa that is full of amazing businesses, individuals and teams.
“It was great to see Hawke’s Bay taking out many awards last night over different categories. At our table alone, 3 different business winners + others around us. It’s a real testimony of the Wedding Industry we have here and how it’s nothing short of perfection that we all strive to provide our clients with.” says Sharni from Magdalen Hill.
Award winners for Hawke’s Bay:
- Outstanding Wedding Celebrant / Officiant – Hope Rogers, Forever After Weddings & Events
- Outstanding Wedding Florist / Florist Stylist – Magdalen Hill
- Outstanding Wedding Mobile Food Truck / Caravan – Pipi Pizza Truck
- Outstanding Wedding Gown Provider – RSVP Bridal Couture
- Love & Longevity – Mr & Mrs Graeme & Karen JONES
- Business Person(s) of the Year – Greg & Donna Miller, Valley D’Vine Restaurant & Function Centre
The 2023 ‘Official’ Wedding Industry Awards (NZ) category Winners List!